revenge from marsの例文
- The first such game, Revenge From Mars, was introduced in London in January.
- "Revenge from Mars ", the first of the two released games, sold a promising 6, 878 units.
- In Revenge From Mars, for example, a player may have to shoot video images of six Martians who sit at a happy-hour bar.
- A conversion kit for " Revenge from Mars " was released so it could be converted into a " Star Wars Episode I ".
- While video glitz has been used for a while to dress up pinball games, Revenge From Mars is the first to incorporate video images into the action, allowing the player to interact with virtual, as well as physical, targets.
- ""'Revenge from Mars " "'is a pinball machine designed by George Gomez and manufactured by Bally " label ) released in 1999 . It is the sequel to " Attack from Mars ", that also has the same theme.
- The production run of " Cactus Canyon " was cut short as Williams made a drastic alteration in their hardware philosophy, attempting to revitalize the pinball industry by integrating video screens with standard pinball playfields with Midway's " Revenge from Mars " ( the sequel to 1995's " Attack From Mars ", and designed by longtime Midway employee George Gomez ) in 1999 . This experiment, called " Pinball 2000 ", ended ignominiously after heavy initial losses, and Williams ceased pinball operations in late 1999, leaving Pat Lawlor's only planned game for the Pinball 2000 platform, " Wizard Blocks ", on the cutting room floor.