riviere du loupの例文
- It was then called St . Antoine de la Riviere du Loup, after wolves that roamed the area.
- "Riviere du Loup " was laid down by Halifax she needed a months repairs after developing issues en route.
- The recently restored lighthouse at Brandy Pot Island near Riviere du Loup ( PQ ) dates from 1862, the same year a wooden lighthouse was built on Bellechasse Island.
- Ferries cross the St . Lawrence between Riviere du Loup and St .-Simeon, ( 418 ) 638-2856 ( no reservations ), and between Les Escoumins and Trois-Pistoles, ( 418 ) 233-4676 ( reservations suggested ).
- The other Canadian plans at various stages of development include 500-million-cubic-foot proposals in Quebec City and Riviere Du Loup, Quebec; and two projects each with 1 billion cubic foot capacity in the towns of Goldboro and Point Tupper, Nova Scotia.
- Five infantry battalions, three field artillery batteries, and six garrison artillery batteries moved by sea from Halifax, Nova Scotia, to St . John, New Brunswick, then overland by sleigh from St . John to Riviere du Loup, Province of Canada, between January 1, 1862 and March 13, 1862.
- The 10-day-long overland passage, and the railway from Riviere du Loup to Ville du Quebec, was within a day's march of the border ( in some locations, the overland trail was almost within rifle shot from U . S . territory in Maine ), so the British staff planned on deploying infantry to defend the road, if necessary.