sealth high schoolの例文
- As baseball coach at Sealth High School, Gary Thomsen does.
- Cal attended Rainier Beach High School and transferred to Chief Sealth High School.
- They've put on music-drama workshops at venues ranging from the Speakeasy nightclub to Chief Sealth High School.
- Three acres of open upland, wetland and wooded space just east of Chief Sealth High School in Westwood is the first daylight of Longfellow Creek.
- The vice president's political intentions in 2000 were made clear in a rare jesting moment during a serious discussion of teenage smoking with about 130 Chief Sealth High School students in Seattle.
- Seattle will receive $ 1.2 million a year for a new international school scheduled to open next year, an international program at Sealth High School in West Seattle and a performing arts program at Rainier Beach High School.
- The intent is to leave the article with the old name ( Chief Sealth High School ) in place and provide a new redirect article with the new name ( Chief Sealth International High School ) directing people to the existing article.