spring will be a little late this yearの例文
- We'll kick off this commercial-free set with Sarah Vaughn : " Spring will be a little late this year.
- Her duets with Jimmy Webb on Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year and with John Travolta on Two Sleepy People are similarly unspectacular.
- The arrangements are a long way from Bobby Hackett, however, and Marsalis is soulful on such melancholy babies as " The Party's Over " and " Spring Will Be a Little Late This Year ."
- Elsewhere, his intimacy and warmth shine through, as in the Gershwins'" Love Is Here to Stay " and Frank Loesser's lovely " Spring Will Be a Little Late This Year, " given the right wistful delicacy.
- Moore also did all the arrangements for the album, which was recorded at CBS Studios, Whitfield Street, London on September 12, 13 & 14 1977-except for one song " Spring Will Be a Little Late This Year " which was recorded at United Western Recorders, Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood on January 19, 1976.
- Among his many favorites are Bette Davis, Elizabeth Taylor, John Gielgud and Peggy Lee, who sang " Spring Will Be a Little Late This Year " to him as he lay in bed . ( He was in New York; she, in California . ) He tells about the night he was Taylor's date; the dinner when his three table companions were Judy Garland, Vivien Leigh and Margot Fonteyn; why a lunch with Charles Boyer earned him a regular prime table at Sardi's; and how he came to be present when his friend Alvin Ailey, saying " I'm creating something from the Bible, " choreographed his great " Revelations ."