succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenaseの例文
- Finally, succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase levels can be measured in cultured leukocytes of the patient.
- It is important in the degradation of ?-aminobutyric acid in humans, and deficiency of the enzyme causes serious health effects ( succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiency ).
- Succinic Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase Deficiency is an autosomal-recessive gene disorder where mutations in the ALDH5A1 gene results in the accumulation of gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid ( GHB ) in the body.
- Vigabatrin is also used to treat seizures in succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiency ( SSADHD ), which is an inborn GABA metabolism defect that causes intellectual disability, hypotonia, seizures, GHB ).
- It has been proposed as a treatment for GHB overdose in humans as well as the genetic metabolic disorder succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiency ( SSADHD ), but has never been developed for clinical use.