- Stephen Hawking supports items 1-4, but does not mention fruitfulness.
- Healing and combat support items can be made from captured monsters as well as bought.
- After capturing an outpost, the player can then revisit the outpost to purchase support items.
- It clearly shows that he is an important figure in SOA . I claim that these assertions support item 1.
- Wily Tower requires the player to equip Mega Man with eight weapons and three support items from any of the three main games to proceed.
- One support item can be used each turn, including items that restore health or provide beneficial status effects that improve the character's abilities.
- There are also several Support Items in the game, awarded through random events, as the player improves their Campaign Score, or via microtransaction.
- Prior to use, support items have to be purchased from faction outposts, rewarded from missions, or found in the field, for Ewan to extract.
- The additional funding would be divided mainly between weapons procurement and operations and maintenance accounts, a category that supports items such as purchasing supplies and conducting military exercises.
- An estimated 75 % of Adventists support items relating to the " cohesiveness of organization " of the church, according to a 2002 worldwide survey of local church leaders.
- The Super Guide from the previous game is absent and is replaced by an expanded shop, run by Funky Kong, offering various support items such as temporary invincibility.
- Winning Scenarios awards the player Gold that they can use to buy Support Items, items that change certain conditions in battle, for Story Mode or in the Gallery Shop.
- An "'LRU "'is an essential support item which is removed and replaced at the field level to restore the end item to an operational ready condition.
- One was the addition of the second item slot, allowing each player to carry a shooting item and support item ( such as a rock, or invisibility ) at the same time.
- Auxiliary backpacks serve to give a wanzer special features during combat; they allow a wanzer to carry support items such as ammunition reloads and increase the power output of the unit, allowing it to carry heavier gear.
- GP can be used to purchase items such as clubs and clothing, as well as support items-such as " capsules " which are used during a round to replenish stamina points ( HP ) or intelligence points ( MP, which depletes when skills are used ).
- Previous " Mega Man " games typically allowed the player to call on the transformable dog Rush or use other support items in order to traverse difficult or otherwise inaccessible parts of a stage . " Mega Man 6 " instead features a pair of " Rush Adaptors " that fuse Mega Man and Rush into special forms.
- The United States Army Soldier Systems Center ( SSC ) is a military research complex and installation in Natick, Massachusetts charged by the U . S . Department of Defense with the research and development ( including fielding and sustainment ) of food, clothing, shelters, airdrop systems, and other servicemember support items for the U . S . military.
- The user Mathsci is throwing a fit and trashing discussion at this talk page : Here is but a representative sample, here he adds repetitive text without thought : [ http : / / en . wikipedia . org / w / index . php ? title = Talk : History _ of _ the _ race _ and _ intelligence _ controversy & diff = prev & oldid = 367276386 Note the turning on it's head of Wikipedia practice & policy, rather than support items for inclusion he demands secondary sources from those who question an items notability.