- Every activity on a TalkSwitch system can be tracked and reported on.
- Centerpoint Technologies launched the TalkSwitch line in 2000.
- The image is useful in identifying the company on the company's article TalkSwitch.
- In November 2006, the company introduced its TalkSwitch VS line, which added new expansion and configuration options.
- "' TalkSwitch "'designs and builds telephone systems for Voice over IP ( VoIP ) networks.
- For the first time, customers could set local IP, establishing TalkSwitch as one of the first truly hybrid systems on the market.
- The image is not used by TalkSwitch to generate revenue, so no impact on the company's ability to generate revenue from the logo is expected.
- Building this new system from the ground up, TalkSwitch systems offered an expanded feature set over what Concero had, and were designed to grow with a user s business.
- EyeBeam can be configured to be used with many IP-PBX providers such as Asterisk and TalkSwitch and is compatible with many unified communication solutions including those offered by Avaya, Cisco.