they are on good termsの例文
- However, they are on good terms these days.
- Though neither apologize, they are on good terms.
- Bradford takes advantage of Alexis'amnesia by telling her that they are on good terms and are a loving father and daughter.
- Grey states that her parents were not happy with her involvement in the adult industry, but that they are on good terms nonetheless.
- But bedrock issues like health care do help to define the parties in the minds of voters, and both Republicans and Democrats will expend considerable energy in the coming months trying to make sure they are on good terms with older Americans.
- Exactly 60 days after Clinton defeated Pataki's preferred choice for the Senate, former Rep . Rick Lazio, a Long Island Republican, Clinton and Pataki emerged publicly, pledging to work together and making every attempt to signal that they are on good terms.