three time loserの例文
- Titans linebacker Eddie Robinson almost sounded like he felt sorry for the Jaguars _ three time losers this year who beat everyone else they played.
- It reached # 12 on the Top Country Albums chart . " You Still Move Me ", " I Will Be There ", and " Three Time Loser " were all number one singles.
- The album is almost entirely made up of cover songs, including such obscurities as the Wilson Pickett B-side " Three Time Loser ", along with better-known tunes like the George Jones classic " The Race Is On ".
- The first B-Side was " She Won't Dance With Me ", which is off his 1980 album Foolish Behaviour while the second B-Side, " Three Time Loser ", is off his 1975 album Atlantic Crossing.
- One of Udo's henchmen draws a pistol and prepares to shoot Nick at point-blank range, but Nick provokes Udo into shooting him, knowing that he will now be incarcerated for life as a " three time loser . " Udo shoots Nick, but is quickly surrounded by police.
- The director's male characters have been described by critic Jennie Yabroff as " three time losers, petty thiefs and inept con men, all [ . . . ] eminently likeable, if not down right charming "; while novelist Paul Auster described them as " laconic, withdrawn, sorrowful mumblers ".
- With " Atlantic Crossing ", Stewart ended his association with Ronnie Wood, Ian McLagan and the stable of musicians who had been his core collaborators on his classic run of albums for Mercury Records, fusing The Faces'final US tour in autumn 1975 was " Three Time Loser ", and the rest of the group heavily disliked Stewart's change in musical direction on this album.