- However, public media are not allowed to go into the training court.
- "The training courts here aren't that good, but the center court was good.
- The plans will include hiring and training court clerks to do the computer searches.
- Three handball training courts were put to use in 2008.
- It was opened on 24 January 2010, and houses two show courts and six training courts.
- The Institute for Court Management set up a six-month program for training court managers and administrators.
- A temporary 10, 000-seat stadium, a much smaller stadium, 2 warm-up courts, and 3 training courts were set up to host the tournament.
- Inside the building there will be a new museum of the club, a cafe / restaurant, a gym, a children fun area, a new Team's training court and the offices of the Club.
- The court was in a miserable condition and worse than in Wimbledon after 14 days . It would be better to close down the center court here and play on the training courts,
- Inside the building there will be a new museum of the club, a cafe / restaurant, a gym, a children fun area, a new Pallacanestro Cant?s training court and the offices of the Club.
- Across from the student residences is the three-story AUC Sports Center, including a 2, 000-seat multipurpose court, a jogging track, six squash courts, martial arts and exercise studios, a free weight studio, and training courts.
- "' Al-Hamadaniah Tennis Complex "'( ) is a tennis complex in Aleppo, Syria, featuring an indoor tennis court with a seating capacity of 800 spectators and an outdoor tennis court with a seating capacity of 598 spectators along with 4 other outdoor training courts.