- Unmack died on 17 September 1919 and was buried in Toowong Cemetery.
- King trained as a solicitor articled to Alfred Glassford Unmack.
- From 1971 to 1973 he practised with the firm Frank Unmack and Cullen in Fremantle.
- In 1906 these included the local Rechabites, the Salvation Army, the Ithaca Ratepayers Association, the Women's Christian Charity and the Theodore Unmack Society of Masons.
- On the accession to power of Sir Samuel Griffith, Unmack was appointed Secretary for Railways and Postmaster-General on 12 August 1890; he held those roles until 27 March 1893.
- He is a straight shooter who does not bow to pressure, " said James Unmack, vice president of technical operations for Weststates EHS Services, an environmental consulting firm that meets regularly with Arabzadeh as part of a working group of Los Angeles city and county industrial health officials.
- Dwyer resumed his legal practice as a senior partner of the firm Moss, Dwyer, Unmack and Thomas and was selected by the Barristers Board as a member of the three-person committee to consider the establishment of a law school at the University of Western Australia . he became a lecturer at the new law school in 1928 and in 1929 was appointed as a judge of the Supreme Court.