volcanoes of the worldの例文
- The volcanoes of the world return to normal.
- The association has published 22 volumes of the " Catalogue of the Active Volcanoes of the World ".
- Two editions of Volcanoes of the World, a regional directory . . . ( 1981 ) and ( 1994 ) were published based on the GVP data and interpretations.
- This is the officially approved citation for the Smithsonian Institution Global Volcanism Program with a modified web address that links to the current version online version of the above cited Volcanoes of the World.
- The " Catalogue of the Active Volcanoes of the World ", published by the International Association of Volcanology, uses this definition, by which there are more than 500 active volcanoes.
- The primary source of the list below is taken from the Volcanoes of the World book, compiled by two volcanologists Tom Simkin and Lee Siebert, in which active volcanoes in the past 10, 000 years ( Holocene ) are listed.
- The introduction in the second edition placed the text in context with previous books attempting to collate " The Volcanoes of the World "-as summaries in a range of languages, of global volcanic data back to Varenius in 1650.
- The VNUM was developed by the " Catalogue of the Active Volcanoes of the World " project of the International Association of Volcanology, now the International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's Interior ( IAVCEI ), in the late 1930s.