white house visitor centerの例文
- In March 1995 the White House Visitor Center was opened.
- Another major project of the fundraising campaign is the new White House Visitors Center.
- Tickets available beginning at 7 a . m . at the White House Visitor Center.
- Other important numbers : The White House Visitor Center, ( 202 ) 208-1631.
- An exhibit on golfing presidents at the White House Visitors Center lists Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan as 12-handicap golfers.
- With his wife and two daughters, he settled for a look at furniture and photos at the nearby White House Visitor Center.
- In April 1995 the current White House Visitor Center facility was opened in the Herbert C . Hoover Building, two blocks from the White House.
- The association publishes the official White House guide and operates a book store in the White House Visitor Center, which is managed by the National Park Service.
- In 2008, a memorial arbor to honor James Hoban was completed near his birthplace, and a major exhibition on his life took place at the White House Visitor Center.
- On July 22, 2012, the main White House Visitor Center facility closed for an extensive renovation process that will include new exhibit galleries, interactive exhibits and improved visitor services.
- Tickets for self-guided tours are available first come, first served starting at 7 : 30 a . m . at the White House Visitor Center, 15th and E Streets.
- White House decorations this year _ including some of the miniature replicas of 18 first family homes _ can go to the White House Visitor Center in the Department of Commerce on Pennsylvania Avenue.
- In peak season _ now until Sept . 2 _ you must first go to the White House Visitor Center, 1450 Pennsylvania Ave ., for free same-day tickets on a first-come basis.
- The Armenian Orphan Rug was displayed at the White House Visitor Center in November 2014 as part of the temporary exhibition " Thank you to the United States : Three Gifts to Presidents in Gratitude for American Generosity Abroad ".
- The Malcolm Baldrige Great Hall ( named after Howard M . Baldrige, Jr ., Commerce Secretary 1981 1985 under Ronald Reagan ) is located on the first floor of the north end of the building, facing White House Visitor Center, operated by the National Park Service.
- During peak season from the third Tuesday in March through the Saturday before Labor Day, you can pick up tickets for the self-guided tour at the White House Visitor Center, which is on the southeast corner of 15th and E Streets, on the morning of the tour.
- Because " it belongs to you, the people " ( as President Clinton says in a documentary film at the White House Visitor Center, a separate building a couple of blocks away ), the house is more open to public view than any national leader's residence in the world.
- Otherwise, receive five points for lining up at 6 a . m . at the White House Visitor Center for timed, same-day tickets for a shorter, unguided tour . ( Distribution starts at 7 : 30; tours start at 10 . ) Receive five points for buying the $ 19.95 video and skipping both tours.
- There's another unusual element this year : The public will not even get to see the tree, unless people are willing to settle for a 10-minute video in the White House Visitor Center _ or coverage on assorted morning news shows and television specials, including a Barbara Walters White House tour and interview with both Bushes this week.
- There will be showings of the 1962 CBS broadcast " Tour of the White House With Mrs . Kennedy " at the White House Visitor Center; a tour of Lafayette Square focusing on her preservation efforts; and monthly re-creations of Kennedy state-dinner menus at the Roof Terrace Restaurant at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.