- I will tell you the Xst time what my problem is.
- Plans were well advanced by the summer of 1975, when DARPA started the Experimental Survivability Testbed ( XST ) project.
- Concept cars will include a Pontiac G-Force, Dodge Super 8 Hemi, Isuzu XST, and a GMC XUV.
- Powered by a 3-liter turbodiesel V6 and 4-speed electronically controlled automatic overdrive, the XST was fabricated from a production Axiom.
- The XST holds up to five people and enhances the traditional SUV with the cargo-carrying flexibility of an open-air pickup truck, including a fold-out switchgate to create an extended bed.
- The XST version of Nemesis cabs were first introduced this year as all the Nemesis cabs were also renamed from RS to EN . This was the last year of the Nemesis series under the Nemesis name.
- On 1 November 1975, Lockheed and Northrop were each awarded $ 1.5-million contracts to proceed with Phase 1 of XST . During a four-month period, the two companies were each required to construct full-scale wooden mock-ups, which would then be evaluated at the USAF's B-2 bomber.
- While the XST borrows from the truck category, the two-seat XSR takes its look from the modern roadster while maintaining the power that drivers expect from an SUV . It's powered by the same 3.5-liter V6 used in the production Axiom and is capable of hauling trailers of up to 4, 500 pounds ( 2, 025 kilograms ).
- But on reading some of the articles, I see the time used to follow the links was wasted : " " "'Jean le Doue "'[ name changed ], Xst Seigneur of Sark, was Seigneur of Sark from one year to another year . [ The only thing following is a box with preceder an successor ] " ".