- His yacht model has the same name in tiny letters on the stern.
- The company began operations in 2001 and as of 2008 offered sizes ranging from 38 to 78 feet in its Explorer yacht model.
- RCYC possesses one of the finest collections of yacht models in North America, in spite of clubhouse fires in 1896, 1904 and 1918 that consumed many valuable examples.
- Owned and built by Rolly Tasker, the Australian Sailing Museum exhibits a comprehensive display of yacht models, the history of Australian sailing, and sailors, from the 19th century.
- Every yacht model has a SRS number based on results in regattas or, for new models, based on a velocity prediction program ( VPP ) as in IMS and some other hadicapping systems.
- The Nathanael Greene Herreshoff Model Room contains over 500 yacht and steam yacht models and the Rebecca Chase Herreshoff Library holds a collection of books and manuscripts related to the company, the Herreshoff family, and yachting.
- From the outset, Warren's chief edict was to design a functional, handsome space that would house the club's growing collection of yacht models, which in the late 1800s were the chief design tool for the creation of full-scale versions.