もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Like many lipiphilic toxins, PCBs biomagnify up the food chain.
- In some cases, metals, such as mercury, can biomagnify.
- Tissue concentrations of PAHs do not increase ( biomagnify ) from the lowest to highest levels of food chains.
- Bioaccumulation analysis should be conducted appropriately based on the contaminants of concern ( for example, metals do not biomagnify ).
- Also, DDT may biomagnify, which causes progressively higher concentrations in the body fat of animals farther up the food chain.